Saturday, March 6, 2010

Club Training

My only training this week was with the weightlifting club, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. I planned on training in Hercs two other days, but I was tired, and suffering from a slight head cold, so it didn't happen. Ah laziness...

We're still working on the basics, which I'm enjoying, but I really need to make sure I get in another two sessions each week to train the full lifts. Practicing the different parts will no doubt be beneficial, but if it's all I do, I'll likely disimprove.

My flexibility and mobility is undoubtedly increasing, which is great. I'm starting to feel a lot more comfortable in hole, and overhead too. Hopefully this will help me start bumping up the lifts.

Check out the clubs facebook page. There's some videos of me doing the parts of the lifts we're working on. Comments would be greatly appreciated.

That's all for now. Hopefully I get a bit more training in next week. Me and two friends also plan on trying yoga out Thursday night. Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment