Saturday, January 30, 2010

End of the Exams

Finally finished 'em, thank god. Should be able to get some much needed order to my training now.

Got in twice more this week, Wednesday and Thursday. Planned on training Friday, but spent the session in another local gym critiquing a friends deadlifting technique. They have no squat rack, and barely enough room to deadlift, nevermind clean or snatch; so I decided not to train.

Wednesday and Thursday weren't great, so I'm not going to log my lifts.

Wednesday was a day of random lifting. I was in with a friend, Reamonn, who I'm trying to get to return to the gym; so just went over some basic stuff. Pull ups, military presses, rows etc. Was nice to get doing some pull ups again, can't remember the last time I did! They were pretty tough though. My strength has really decreased recently, first time it's ever happened this drastically. Little annoyed about it.

I intended on training in Hercs Thursday, but Harry couldn't make it, and I've still to join, so I decided to train in DCU instead. I only got 3/4 hrs sleep the night before, so it was a pretty terrible session. I did some snatches, then some squatting, and left it at that.

I'm joining Hercs next week, and hope to train there 3 or 4 days. I've no lectures, so I can focus on lifting alone, and hopefully get a routine down for the following weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment